about flash attachment to digital camera

Reaction score
Hi :) ,

I am very passionate about photography and wanted to go for a digital camera with still and video capability.

Fortunately I was able to get a camera called Euromax which is a 5 in 1 (4mp still camera, 640-480 resolution dv camera, mp3 player, voice recorder, card reader).

Camera is superb in its performance in daylight, takes good photos and video is also good. But unfortunately it does not have a flash inbuilt, thus i will have to use its night mode to capture picture indoor or in dark areas. But the pics would not be good using night mode. For video though, I am using a light source where possible.

As with the camera, there is no provision to attach a flash to it.

So I want to know how to use flash with it, or help in taking indoor photos where the light is dim.

Please advice.

Thanks
-PP

Well, I think a camera that is built to do everything such as the one you have bought will be lacking in some areas, naturally. If it has no hotshoe for attaching a flash, you are out of luck.

I would appreciate your reply, but I would like to know how I can take photos in dim light (where flash camera is suitable) with my camera.

The reason is that this camera is of size 3 inches X 3 inches X 1 inch with 4x digital zoom. The cuteness of this camera has made me look for a way out to take photos in dim light as except for that, camera performance is too good.

-PP :)

Small sensor of the camera won't allow for pics in dim light. And you won't be able to syncronize the flash with the shutter.

Small and cute... therefore sacrifice performance in some areas...

Take a look at the size a slr digital camera that is only 6 mp and you will notice a rather large difference. Also remember digital zoom just loses quality the more you zoom in.

Thanks for replies from all of you who replied, i absolutely agree with your thoughts. I sure will have to go for another camera with flash and good features.

Thanks a heap!!
:D

Most reactions

Back