About Me

fotoflair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

I am here because I want to learn, contribute, and share my interests in photography. I enjoy the outdoors (unless it is really hot) and I love snow (um, it doesn't snow here), but I do with what is out there.

I just recently received one of those Canon T1i's and I think it is great so far. It has a much sturdier build than I expected considering it is made of plastic. But I am still learning and exploring.

I haven't provided my name and I do know that must make it difficult for you. But I prefer being referred to as she or her.

I look forward to meeting you all. And thanks for listening. Have a great day! :)

P.S. As I am a beginner, when I ask noob questions in the beginner's forum, I ask that you refrain from flames and all that jazz, and to please be kind and patient with me as I am sure you will. Thank you very much. ;)

Hello MLM. As another new member, I'm in the same boat as you. Not sure yet how much I can exactly contribute, but interested in learning from the experienced members.

I'm still saving up for my first official camera, but I wanted to do some research here in the meantime.

Welcome to the site MLM, glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have ya here.

Thanks for the welcome, ekool!

Hi Ray, many say you can't fail if you get either a Canon or a Nikon. But owners of Olympus or Pentax might say different. Good luck in your search!

Most reactions

Back