About to go Nikon DSLR - Canon users rebuttal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original poster never mentioned anything but Canon and Nikon in the thread title. That, to me, says quite a bit.

I do not want to argue with anyone here, so I am not sure what "Sorry, I disagree. If you cant accept that and you feel you need to sling mud, then be my guest. Not everyone will agree with you, get use to it." is all about.

Anyway, good luck with your decision OP

Boy, someone has his panties in a bunch. LOL, kids... it sucks when school is out and they're running around the internet crapping up the forums. LOL

I've been shooting since you were in diapers.

The only one crapping up the forum is you, speading BS.

Good lord.

Anyone want to maybe take this whole thread down about 10 notches?

:lol:

Asking friends for help when your proven wrong?
What has been proven is your inability to read English.

Your a crybaby!
You call me a crybaby when all you've done since your first post in this thread is whined? That's rich. Let's not mention that for an older gentlemen it's kind of sophomoric to be calling others "crybaby". Perhaps you're so old you're in your second childhood.

face the fact, your spreading BS and just because you've been visiting this forum longer than I have, this does not make you educated on cameras as you have already proven.
Let's face it that for a claimed adult you can't seem to muster a coherent sentence to save your life. Since it's the beginning of a sentence "face" should be capitalized. Secondly, you repeatedly misuse the word "your" when what you mean is to use the contraction "you're" for "you are".

Next up is your reliance on strawman arguments. I never said anything about your post count having anything to do with your credibility. You've destroyed that on your own with your butchering of the English language and your insistence on using schoolyard taunts to try and make a point.

You tend to make a lot of assumptions!
You tend to make a lot of mistakes.

Plus your a liar, and I pointed that out.
Your inability to read and understand English doesn't make me a liar, it makes you look foolish.

If you want to finish this discussion, I work in Chicago and can meet you for a cup of coffee. You're buying.

oh boy! relax .......

Both have their point regarding camera gears and they are good points.

It's that I like purple, not pink. But it doesn't mean your pink color is bad. As long as you use the color you like, and I use the color I like, that's all matter.:lol:

As for the coffee, I want one too if you are buying.:drool:

Are you on drugs? Admit it... a Holga owns you all ! :lmao:

If I'd found this thread at the beginning I'd have closed it immediately. Was only a matter of time before it got reported for following this inevitable path. I guess it's okay to leave it up as yet another example of why "Nikon v Canon" debates are pointless.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back