ABSOLUT Fun

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi friends,

I was in my friend's office.... feeling super bored with super itchy fingers... and found this bottle ABSOLUTly Fun... :)

img65393ty.jpg

img65457rj.jpg

img65544mq.jpg

img6556b1ez.jpg

Cheers!

Sometimes, boredom is the best motivator to some good photography. These photos are a good example of it. I like them all. My favourite, if I would need to pick one, probably is the second, but immediately (!) followed by the last, which then is immediately followed by the first and then.... you get the idea :D.

LaFoto said:
Sometimes, boredom is the best motivator to some good photography. These photos are a good example of it. I like them all. My favourite, if I would need to pick one, probably is the second, but immediately (!) followed by the last, which then is immediately followed by the first and then.... you get the idea :D.

:)) wow.... thanks LaFoto and I do agree about your statement on boredom.

I think the exposure and DOF along with the "frosted" bottle are a killer combo.

Great job :thumbup:

They always make those bottles extremely attractive in the adverts, and you achieved the same effect here.

Great job. :)

Thx friends.

The bottle indeed does possess a great characteristic... I like the bottle too, although I don't drink much of the content :)

Cheers and Happy Shooting

Most reactions

New Topics

Back