abstract black and white series

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man seems like it's been a while since i've posted anything. Havent had time to go anywhere to shoot anything, and everything closeby i've already shot :confused:.

here is a mini-series i did a little bit ago. I was trying to emphasize curves and form, so focus wasnt necessarily an important issue for these. here are some:

symmetry:
symmetry3small.jpg

symmetry2small.jpg

waves:
wavesofsandsmall.jpg

tunnels:
bulb2smallb.jpg

bulb1small.jpg

as always, thanks for any comments!

The second shot is my fav...but the textures in the fourth kicks much boot-ah.

thanks terri for the move! there is another one still in the general camera section, any chance you could move that over too?

thanks for the comments mygrain and pg (mind if i call you pg? :lol:). as for the bordering, i just change the canvas size twice - once for the white, once for the black. i usually do it by inches, the white being .04 (make sure you have the relative box checked), the black being 2. that's before the resize.

thebeginning said:
thanks for the comments mygrain and pg (mind if i call you pg? :lol:). as for the bordering, i just change the canvas size twice - once for the white, once for the black. i usually do it by inches, the white being .04 (make sure you have the relative box checked), the black being 2. that's before the resize.

Thanks for the info TB and sure you can call me PG ;) :thumbup:

nicely done.. love your b/w rendition...
very cool :thumbsup:

Niiice, just getting into black & white since my mate got his own darkroom gear. Good to get some inspiration. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back