Abstract Images of London Underground

Wow, you have some sweet images on there! Thanks for sharing. I wish I had cool stuff to shoot like that

Wow.. They are great! Wish I could take photos like this..

Amazing shots :sillysmi:

Wish I could take anything half as great as these....

Cheers!

aagh! i want to look at all of them, that first one with the sign is awesome, but i have dial-up. its beautiful though

aagh! i want to look at all of them, that first one with the sign is awesome, but i have dial-up. its beautiful though

It takes me 30 minutes to download at work :confused:

Thanks for the comments, guess I'm lucky to work in central london, although live in the beautiful countryside outside the city.

Right off to work.

Something tells me that you have used a camera before!! These are awesome. I have been wanting to go up to London and try some of this myself but there is always an excuse.

If you don't mind me asking how 'safe' did you feel, wandering round with a camera taking photo's?

Great stuff! You left out the most important site in London, The Burger King in Piccadily Circus!! Just kidding. The underground shots brought back a few memories.

If you don't mind me asking how 'safe' did you feel, wandering round with a camera taking photo's?

You will need to obtain a permit from the LU film unit first but I felt 100% safe shooting, it took upwards of 20 hours of work. I bought a tiny tripod to shoot at the stations where a large tripod was not allowed. The student permit cost £25 for a month.

All images shot using RAW on a canon 20d camera and then processed in Photoshop CS3 using quite a long process to gain the desired effect.

http:www.robertsphotos.co.uk - my much less interesting main website.

Beautiful pics!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work.

You will need to obtain a permit from the LU film unit first but I felt 100% safe shooting, it took upwards of 20 hours of work. I bought a tiny tripod to shoot at the stations where a large tripod was not allowed. The student permit cost £25 for a month.

All images shot using RAW on a canon 20d camera and then processed in Photoshop CS3 using quite a long process to gain the desired effect.

http:www.robertsphotos.co.uk - my much less interesting main website.

Im curious, why do u need a permit? Isnt is a public place?

Most reactions

Back