Abstract of sorts?

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by John E., Jan 16, 2005.

1. John E.

John E. TPF Noob!

Been saving this one for some reason. I really like it. A slight crop and level adjustment in PS

If you Like it or if you think it's a piece of crap go ahead and say so, you won't hurt my feelings. The picture could be a creation only the creator could love, but I would like to find out.

[​IMG]

2. Marsha

Marsha TPF Noob!

personally i see nothing here worth saving... but that's just me. If you like it, then that's all that matters.

3. John E.

John E. TPF Noob!

Thank you so much for being honest Marsha. LOL Guess I will be keeping this one under my hat.

What I was going for was a contrast between very simple and overly complex, not so much eye pleasing but something to jog the mind. Having failed miserably, I promise not to post such pictures again (keeps fingers crossed, just in case) . But hey, if you don't but it out there how will one truely know.

Cheers

4. Vmann

Vmann TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I agree with marsha but a tight crob of the window above the table and only keep the jumble of color could create something unigue. Maybe not the best photograph but a nice study of colors would be something.
    Just a suggestion.