PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
philipofnj.redbubble.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

What do you think of these shots? I did some cropping, tinting, and sharpening in Googles Picasa post-processing software. If you're wondering what they they are shots of the ice frozen in my refrigerator:lol: . Please rate my photo on scale form 1-10 (10 being best) Please tell me what you like and don't like:

Attachments

• $IMG_0824.jpg
    $IMG_0824.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 82
  • $IMG_0826.jpg
    $IMG_0826.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I like the texture and mood. I dont like the size. I want to see broad feilds of the interesting texture. Instead I feel like Im looking through a keyhole. :) Good though and looks good. Kudos for seeing a picture in an unusual place.

Thanks Jax! That is was really helpful! What do you mean by size, if you mean the size on the computer, thats a technical problem, I just don't know how to make them larger on the computer.

#2 looks really soft, and I agree about the size...it's really hard to judge these small shots, and also the ratio is weird...they are about 4x1 which is a weird size unless it's a large landscape pano or something.

But given what's there I guess I'd say #1 is my favorite.

These don't seem sharp, perhaps camera shake? Or bad exposure? Can you post your settings?

Try using a host like www.photobucket.com. Upload your image there and then copy and paste the IMG code into the reply area.

I like the idea here, but I feel that they just aren't crisp enough for me. It's not a bad idea though, so I'm gonna give you a 5 out of 10. Good ideas are worth 5 out of 10, with the other 5 out of 10 going to execution, which fell a bit short for me here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back