Abstract - thoughts?

shelby16

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I'm still fairly new to photography... I haven't had time to pick up the camera in a little bit as I've been busy with classes but am finally starting up again. I did a nature shoot recently that I will be posting on the forums, but wanted to get your thoughts on this abstract photo...

Thank you!
Shelby

Attachments

• _DSC0935.jpg
    _DSC0935.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 102
I wouldn't call this an abstract photo, the subject is too clearly identifiable (did I say that right?).
However I think you could get an abstract photo with this subject if you get closer and capture only the curved structures overlapping each other. With a good amount of contrast this could then become I clean abstract photo.

I wouldn't call this an abstract photo, the subject is too clearly identifiable (did I say that right?).
However I think you could get an abstract photo with this subject if you get closer and capture only the curved structures overlapping each other. With a good amount of contrast this could then become I clean abstract photo.
I appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

In my opinion, it's an interesting subject but this is all about composition. A little move to your right would have made a big difference. The center piece of the chandelier wouldn't have lined up with the closest light, the second most prominent light wouldn't have conflicted with the one behind it, and the portions of bulbs on the left edge would go away. They are little details, but I think it would make a huge difference.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back