Abstractia

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
460-17-18-19-temp-j.jpg

Very nice indeed, the convergent lines work well but the details and flashes in the reflection make it a much more interesting picture for me because you have just enough to get the interest and then you find out what the picture is. Insedently if you were a minolta user you should put it on our forum for the lines contest.

tim

Very nice indeed, the convergent lines work well but the details and flashes in the reflection make it a much more interesting picture for me because you have just enough to get the interest and then you find out what the picture is. Insedently if you were a minolta user you should put it on our forum for the lines contest.

tim

Cool, thanks for seeing 'it', and the comment.

-Curses- nikon here.

Must-a blew all your minds. :)

Anyone else?

Nice image; although I have to admit that the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was, "Is that a bowling alley lane?" I guess the sheer smooth surface made me think of a bowling lane...
You have a good eye for abstract images!
Nice work indeed!

Nice image; although I have to admit that the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was, "Is that a bowling alley lane?" I guess the sheer smooth surface made me think of a bowling lane...
You have a good eye for abstract images!
Nice work indeed!

The water was absolute glass, a rare condition for a lake so large. I was working the rest of the marsh boardwalk and thought I should take a peek under it and check for trolls, and so, did I find a --Trolling alley-- ? :biglaugh: (I love that smiley)

Thanks. I'm getting very much into the abstracts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back