Abstracting The Ordinary

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Eh, I always seem to return to abstact.
Bear in mind I have been away from this for over a year and only just picked up a camera again.

26b.jpg

12.jpg

24.jpg

17.jpg

The third shot works best for me - nice contrast between the fine horizontal lines and the big circles.

Regards, Tony

agreed, the third shot is great.

but i loooove the second shot especially due to the fact that as u scroll down the image really has movement to it. interesting on the eyes. thanks for those.

Welcome, and yes, it was not intended but that shot created a slight optical illusion. I have always been drawn to patterns, even if it is not as pretty as a vivid sunset or landscape shot.

I am also drawn to the third....the sun peaking in makes the shot.

I like the first. I think we have a similar eye for abstract photography. Ain't it fun?? I love taking a subject and shooting it from a new angle, in a way that makes me look at something in a different way.

I just always spot patterns in things. I love lines, angles...anything that is a little more elusive. I am glad some liked it, first stuff I have done in a year.

The 2nd has some strange stuff happening when you scroll up & down on it.......
nice

Hehe, that is quite funny.
It does seem to have created, unintentionally, an optical illusion because the pattern isn't totally straight. Roll on some more inspiration and my new camera.

Most reactions

Back