Abu Dhabi (evening and sunrise)

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I am home from Abu Dhabi! As you all know, I love night photography, so my tripod took the trip with me and I got out and about to take some pictures! No adjustments were made to any of these except for curves and levels.

Jet lag also came to my advantage, because I was able to shoot my first sunrise ever, and it was a beauty!

Also, the water shown is the Persian Gulf :)

Enjoy, I will post some other threads too of different themes.

1. View from my room around 8:30pm
330438473_W7KzB-L-3.jpg

2. View from pool deck, taken around 9:30
330439389_NiBaJ-L-3.jpg

330438908_iqn2s-L-3.jpg

4. You can see the humidity in the air! I had to keep defogging my friggin lens. Taken at 12:30pm
330431757_b4cDg-L-3.jpg

5. 5:25 am
330445886_ptsx2-L-3.jpg

330446299_X8fbB-L-3.jpg

7. 5:30 am
330447168_SfdV7-L-3.jpg

8. 5:35am
330447517_3gGPE-L-3.jpg

I absolutely love the greens in the first picture...awesome.

Nice set. How was Abu Dhabi?

Great shots. I've been looking forward to seeing them. Well done.

Very nice series of a place totally unknown to me, and I do love the green in the first as it sets itself so clearly apart from the blue of the night sky.

You're doing some really nice night photography!

Photos 6 and 7 will soon leak and the water of the Persian Gold will run out of DH's computer and onto his desk - unless you rush and straighten those horizons ;) ;) ;)!!!

Very nice series of a place totally unknown to me, and I do love the green in the first as it sets itself so clearly apart from the blue of the night sky.

You're doing some really nice night photography!

Photos 6 and 7 will soon leak and the water of the Persian Gold will run out of DH's computer and onto his desk - unless you rush and straighten those horizons ;) ;) ;)!!!

LOL, yea, I saw the horizons after I took the pics and forgot to straighten them. It's funny cause I never have crooked horizons, especially with a tripod!

You are so lucky to be there!!!

I was lucky enough to live there for 3 years when I was younger, I now regret moving back to Canada...

Eric D.

Every time I hear "Abu Dhabi" I instantly think of piles of money.

Some great photos here. Nice work.

Every time I hear "Abu Dhabi" I instantly think of piles of money.

Some great photos here. Nice work.

As you well should! The pictures can't even demonstrate! Also, the best parts of the trip, I wasn't allowed to photograph! Ah, to have photog rights in other countries!

yup cool stuff.. i really like the first one, the green is perfect, good contrast between the buildings and park.

That first pic is amazing. Looks like an image straight out of a Science fiction movie.

Most reactions

Back