Action photo

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by streettrailpark, Jun 29, 2007.

1. streettrailpark

streettrailpark TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Here it is, tell me what you think. He's hoping over the cement barrier onto the grass bank, incase anyones confused...

[​IMG]

2. crownlaurel

crownlaurel TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Maybe a crop to the third bar (or maybe the second) of the rail (from the right)? That would take the cyclist a tad more off center without losing context.

Looks like a storm was brewing in the background. Was that a street light or did you have lighting in front of him? I'm not good with lighting yet, but I like how he was lit and the background and foreground aren't.

3. Heck

Heck TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hey nice shot and timing to catch him like that, I wish maybe a little more angle was there but maybe you were trying to get what he was jumping over in the shot to show the scale of his jump.

4. Goldeeno

Goldeeno TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nice, i agree a better angle could have improved the shot, and tho its cheeky, made the drop seem bigger.. if you know what i mean.
    I sense you are loving the off camera flash lol. You have many Trials, or Dirt round your area?

5. streettrailpark

streettrailpark TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nah no dirt or trails around here, mostly street. I shot from that angle so you could see how high he had to hop. Had i have shot more parallel to his movement, you would not be able to see the height of hop and he could have just dropped off it. I'll upload an example of this later.

Edit: i messed the flash up but you get the idea.
    [​IMG]