Action photographs/ motorcycle stunts (4 pics)

Big Al

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some pics of my freinds shoot with a Fuji S3200. I used the florescent preset on the cam and messed with the whitebalance to get the florescent type effect. I wish I had better models, but you work with what you got lol :mrgreen:
DSCF0014.jpg

Sorry bout the cheezy borders, I was just messing around with photoshop and seeing what looks cool.:lmao:

in number three the guy on the bike is distracting a bit from the main subject ... not too much though :lmao:

Hate the borders!

I agree^ I really don't like the borders. You got some decent shots though. And no helmets are bad...

Look like some talented guys... last one is my fave!

I thought that guy was falling off the quad in 1 then I saw 2 and realized it's a trick. Nice shots.

squid? :???: my buddy is one of a handfull that can do, what he does on a quad. I have yet to see him wear a lid anywhere other than the highway. Helmets are for those unsure of their skills :thumbup:

I've rode bikes since well before these guys were born, professionally too for a time and its shear stupidity to chuck a leg over a bike without one, regardless of your personal skill level, accidents still happen. H

squid? :???: my buddy is one of a handfull that can do, what he does on a quad. I have yet to see him wear a lid anywhere other than the highway. Helmets are for those unsure of their skills :thumbup:

That last statement has to be one of the most stupid, idiotic, lame, suicidal statements I have ever seen...:thumbdown:

Just another kid that isnt smart enough to realize that darwinism happens whether or not you have a brain bucket on... and even to those "sure of their skills"...

That last statement has to be one of the most stupid, idiotic, lame, suicidal statements I have ever seen...:thumbdown:

Just another kid that isnt smart enough to realize that darwinism happens whether or not you have a brain bucket on... and even to those "sure of their skills"...

I go to the track, so I know a thing about racing and regulation. My freind performs stunt shows, makes people trying to do 10% of the tricks he does like fools. All the while them wearing helmets, while he's smoking a blunt. Call me an idot or whatever, but I guarantee you would get served by that "kid"...lol

Most reactions

Back