ACTION SPORTS: bike, bmx, skating, football etc.

No action sport here - sorry. Neither do I myself practise any action sport (at my age???? :shock: ), nor do my children do the same. Just the plain "old" sport.
Should I still put the photo up here?
OK, just so you see what sport I'm talking about:

Florian_Rckenschwimmen.jpg

My son

Must go and dig out some photos of my daughter, too, just for the balance....

hmm, your post got me thinking la foto. How is swimming not an action sport..? Then that got me thinking, almost allsports that I can think of are action, hockey, basketball, they all involved action in some form... hmm, maybe I should have titled this extreme action sports :wink: .

graigdavis those mtb pics kick ass, I'm a bit of a biker although being in the Uk north shore style riding like that is very rare. The best I can do is a bit of dirt jumping... I might have a crack at taking some singletrack shots at some point however.

Theres not a lot of shore stuff around here. I wish there was more. Several people I know have a little here and there. Wish I lived some place with tons of it.

graigdavis said:
Theres not a lot of shore stuff around here. I wish there was more. Several people I know have a little here and there. Wish I lived some place with tons of it.

your gonna hafta travel to vancouver one day then dude. I have ridden grouse, or fromme not sure which one it was, and the trails are amazing! some of the work those guys put into it is incredible :shock: I'm sure you've seen it in the videos though, so you probally know what im talking about. :wink:

Action Sports! Don't remind me! A week ago yesterday I was skateboarding, fell, and dislocated/fractured my right ankle. I had surgery the next day to put in a plate and a few screws. I'm out for a while. :(

pilgrim said:
graigdavis said:

your gonna hafta travel to vancouver one day then dude. I have ridden grouse, or fromme not sure which one it was, and the trails are amazing! some of the work those guys put into it is incredible :shock: I'm sure you've seen it in the videos though, so you probally know what im talking about. :wink:

My dream is to live somewhere in BC. So much to ride there. I have lots of videos of people riding shore stunts all through out vancouver and stuff. You are so lucky.

Most reactions

Back