ACTION SPORTS: bike, bmx, skating, football etc.

yep that's pretty spot on, it was a three sixty flipper
but don't think he got near it on this one, good to see some one's paying attention!

come on more skate photos! (or peole generally hurting themselves could be good too... whatevs)

good idea on this topic. in addition to all the awesome jump shots i'm sure we'll see, please include photos of femur, thigh and any other bone that may make an appearance; broken ankles, arms, legs and the like LOL :wink: :puke-rig:

androo said:
picksure, that is good timing with that pic, at the height of the catch, if it's a kickflip as i'm guessing?

Thanx. My son jumps, I just shoot. No clue what the tricks are called. :D

jonmikal said:
good idea on this topic. in addition to all the awesome jump shots i'm sure we'll see, please include photos of femur, thigh and any other bone that may make an appearance; broken ankles, arms, legs and the like LOL :wink: :puke-rig:

:lol: :lol: LMAO! :lol: :lol:

some pics I took with my roommates digi cam
f.jpg

flatie.jpg

mini.jpg

raul_the_truck said:
I know its not skateboarding, but its at a skatepark and you said you liked bmx too.
we have a BMX theme too, but nice pic hehe, but I do wished I could see how high the rail is(might just be because I ride and I look at those things lol)

I honestly thought that first post was a joke. Am I alone here in thinking that?

I'm not meaning to be horrible, it's just how I read it. Good theme though, we should have some nice pics up.

Trig said:
I honestly thought that first post was a joke. Am I alone here in thinking that?

I'm not meaning to be horrible, it's just how I read it. Good theme though, we should have some nice pics up.

No trig...it was funny to me too...but he's right can you image trying to take photos of your self riding a HP on a bike. OUCH!!! and so much for your camera...Splat!!!! LOL.

Hey BMX welcome to TPF!!! Can't wait to see some more tricks!!

BTW BMXing and Boarding both blow me away!!!! It's so freaking mezmerising(sp?)!

I rode flatland for about 7 years. I entered a few beginner Hoffman BS contests before it was X Games and got second place. Got to meet Matt Hoffman it's pretty neato. I quit when I got a car and started doing other things.

Most reactions

Back