ACTION SPORTS: bike, bmx, skating, football etc.

I used to do vert BMX a few years ago but the bike kinda broke and the finances weren't there, I've since moved onto MotoX. :)

Xmetal said:
I used to do vert BMX a few years ago but the bike kinda broke and the finances weren't there, I've since moved onto MotoX. :)

The finances weren't there... so you moved to a more expencive alternative?

Show us some MotoX pics :D

cheers man i think one thing i can say for sure is that the weather and conditions look a whole lot nicer where you are!

i haven't been out skating or taking many photos for weeks due to shitty weather here...

my favourite is the final one, looks the most stylish and nicely composed to me.

another one i just found, for any skaters, this a friend with a super tough nollie tre...
57_1024.ts1103571729695.jpg

essjayyell said:

I think these are equally strong. In the first the shapes make the photo. retangular skateboard over a rectangular wall thingy. ;) which is above a triangle shaped ramp. The image is shape happy if you will.

In the second one there is strong leading lines. They almost point at the skateboarder, and at the same time there are completely opposite leading lines that add a sense of balance. You used rule of thirds, as well as negative space. All of which add to the shot.

I don't think you could ask for better compositions.

Ok cool, which one were you referring to here?

jadin said:
In the second one there is strong leading lines. They almost point at the skateboarder, and at the same time there are completely opposite leading lines that add a sense of balance. You used rule of thirds, as well as negative space. All of which add to the shot.

I don't think you could ask for better compositions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back