Addicted?

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well...ever since my shrewd purchase of a Casio EX-Z850 (absolutely tiny but produces dSLR-quality photos!) i take it every where (sometimes instead of my mobile phone!) and take zillions of snaps. I think i am on my 2500th picture and i have had the camera under 20 days!

First it was a passing phase. Then it was an interest. Then it became an obsession. And now it is an addiction. I now can't imagine not photographing every moment. Is this bad/strange/familiar?

jophassa said:
Well...ever since my shrewd purchase of a Casio EX-Z850 (absolutely tiny but produces dSLR-quality photos!) i take it every where (sometimes instead of my mobile phone!) and take zillions of snaps. I think i am on my 2500th picture and i have had the camera under 20 days!

First it was a passing phase. Then it was an interest. Then it became an obsession. And now it is an addiction. I now can't imagine not photographing every moment. Is this bad/strange/familiar?

As long as you don't start talking into your Casio this is normal. ;)

hmmmmmm. i do care about its health and superficial beauty more than mine. normal?

As long as you keep it under control, it's enjoyable. Certainly not a harmful habit (unless you get beat up by the police for photographing them). In the two months of owning my camera I've gone through at least 5,000 shots. It's part of the beauty of digital - you can just keep shooting without extra cost.

I think when you start sleeping with it you could say you might have a problem.

or crushing up memory cards into powder and doing lines off naked body parts....

:confused:

hmmmmmmmm. it does go every where i go. it is probably one of the most loyal things that has appeared in my life. it sleeps next to my bed within arms reach in case of a photo opportunity.

Also, when you start getting the shakes after being seperated from your camera anymore than an hour, you're pretty much screwed.

The only way to wein you off the digi cam is to insert film capsules into your anus for around 3 months. It's really uncomfortable. Trust.

bace said:
Also, when you start getting the shakes after being seperated from your camera anymore than an hour, you're pretty much screwed.

The only way to wein you off the digi cam is to insert film capsules into your anus for around 3 months. It's really uncomfortable. Trust.

OMG! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

yeah i got prescribed some film capsules but they were the wrong ones - only APS but according to Wikipedia they need to be 35mm.

I think my problem is impossible to cure.

how do you mean? i do that, actually, but i always forget what the hell i am doing half way through doing it. so in the end i just guess...

bace said:

Or just shoot the equivalent amount of film for 3 months and run out of money.

It's slightly more enjoyable.

Most reactions

Back