Addiction

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found my gameboy again. And the only game i have for it is Tetris. What an addictive game it is. Cant stop playing it (just stop to post some stuff here). My record is 185 lines (well, thats the most recent record. Cant recall if it really is my record, or that i had more lines then that.
And thats all i have to write really..............sooo bye

I thought this was gonna be a thought prevoking and touching admonition of real life threatening addiction.

Pfft...tetris.

You're still playing that, Daan? Why don't you put that gameboy down and spend that time making money at a 2nd job so you can come to the US and visit me. :mrgreen:

What kind of gameboy is it? I have the gameboy micro. The only game I have for it is Mario Tennis. I only seem to play it when there's nothing better to do.

Yeah im still playing that.......it rocks buttocks :)
And im allready working 2 jobs, bummer that the second job doesnt pay (internship). But once i have been to new zealand, maybe im going to the states some years later. Just be patience Corry.
I ve got the gameboy pocket, the smaller version of the original gameboy............and its silver.

I had a gameboy pocket, it was blue. I had a gameboy color, it was yellow. I had a gameboy advance, it was that see-through blue color lol. I've had every gameboy except for the huge original one.

Most reactions

Back