Adi in color

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus digital, outdoor, bright day, snowy weather, no flash

*sigh* I'm a little frustrated at the moment. I want my photos to be professional grade but so many things stand in my way (my lack of funds for a really good camera, for one)
Anyway...this is Adi again. He was a very good model to work with.
Problem I'm already aware of: Yes, I already know letting him wear gloves wasn't the best idea, but this photoshoot want very well planned, but I am working with him again in the future and I have a better idea on what to do with him. And also, Adi has small eyes, so it is very difficult to accent them.
What I need help with is deciding whether it is better in color of BnW, I will post in both so u can decide.
ALSO, as for the color one, the saturation doesnt seem right so Im gonna give this one an OTE so maybe someone can show me the way on this one.
here ya go, heres the BnW first
AdiTreeBW.jpg

and here is the color OTE
AdiTree.jpg

It is a common misconception to think that you need great equipment to take great photos- You don't.

I prefer the black and white. The color photo has a blue hue to it.

Oh I know you dont need super expensive equipment for a great picture. However, the camera I have doesn't nearly give me the results I want. As you may have seen in the picture of my cat, the camera screwed up the fur and whiskers. My camera is more meant for snapshots that art.

The color does have a blue tint IMO that takes away from the photo. I like the b&w better but I don't like the blown out areas on his face.

they do appear a bit dark. they are nice freckles, but if he doesnt like them that prounounced you can fix it in photoshop.

Most reactions

Back