Admins / Moderators, help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gateway404error

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I no longer want my account for this site and have discovered upon reading across the forum that you cannot delete your account. I am ok with this and I am going to change the information on the details page to random text, however I do not want my name to be visible due to security reasons and would really appreciate it if an administrator or a moderator could change it for me please!

I no longer want my account for this site and have discovered upon reading across the forum that you cannot delete your account. I am ok with this and I am going to change the information on the details page to random text, however I do not want my name to be visible due to security reasons and would really appreciate it if an administrator or a moderator could change it for me please!
All I see is your screen name.

Will people
All I see is your screen name.

Will people still be able to see my screen name if I do that? As I've had several people find me on other social media as my username is very close to my real name and really don't feel comfortable with it being on show to everyone

Just your screen name, as they are on the threads. I don't think there is a way to hide it completely, unless the mods/admin are able to change it.

Understood - shoot me a PM!

Admin can change your username to something else, like user123456.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back