Adobe cs for $90?!

well the link doesnt come up for me, but i think its a scam.

md

still doesnt work. i wouldnt do it arty, that cant be right.

md

This is from their FAQ
How can you sell this software so cheap? It seems to good to be true - is there a catch?
There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions. When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back. Why should you pay hundreds of dollars more if you can get exactly the same product but much cheaper? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

This software is recognized as a backup software.

still dont like it. adobe most likely doesnt condone it. for all we know, you could get the CD's and they will be CD-R's with the software image burned onto it, and someone's cruddy handwriting on a piece of paper with the serial code on it.

just my .02

Hmm, the site looks legit but I spose that would be easy to acomplish for anyone with even the most basic IT skills. They have loads of these things on ebay (not sending the box etc) but I dunno if i'd trust it. They say "No tech support is given by the manufacturer", which makes me think it's not authorised by adobe or whatever. They probably just send you copied cd's, but done well so they look real enough.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/O/OEM.html

I get those emails all the time. Very popular software for next to nothing prices. I delete those emails immediately...

This is OME/gray software and not intended be sold individually. It is to be bundled with a camera or computer system.

I found an online store selling it for about as much when searching on Froogle the other day. I can't remember what it was called, but I asked around and looked at online reviews and apparently it's legit. I think they just don't sell they're software with all the fancy packaging, etc. I can't seem to find it, anymore, though. I'll try looking again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back