Adobe Lightroom 3 - Free Video Tutorials

jason324

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sonyalphalab.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In this video tutorial we will go over Collections in Lightroom 3. I will show you an example of how you can use the collections feature to drastically increase your workflow efficiency
wink.gif

Lightroom 3: Collections Explained

In this video tutorial we will go over briefly how Lightroom 3's database works and what you need to know about it. Then we will discuss some prep work, such as folder organization options and importing for the first time. Next we will go over a few Lightroom settings/ options that I think are important and worth knowing about. Finally we will import some folders and go over the Lightroom Import dialog in detail.

Lightroom 3 - Set-up and Importing

In this Lightroom 3 video tutorial we will go over a bunch of portrait editing techniques. Lightroom 3 has a bunch of features to help enhance your photos, and now it is even better!! Will go over eye enhancement, skin smoothing, teeth whitening and more...

Lightroom 3: Portrait Editing

There is many more tutorials on Lightroom, but these seem to be the most popular this week ;)

Best,
Jay

Thanks but no thanks. Down here deep in the gloom of the Darkroom swamp I must confess I'm not interested in Adobe Lightroom 3, not in doing it, and not in looking at anything touched by it.

Thanks for the links. Recently installed and gradually learning to navigate it.

Right-on Trever ;) It's an awesome program and gets better with every release. Be sure to learn all the features, as the more you can take advantage of the faster your work flow will be! If your editing wedding photos you will totally understand what I mean, if not you will :)

Jay

Most reactions

Back