Adobe Photoshop CS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

photofreak39

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

1pc Photoshop Standard CS3 for sale for $80.00 Part Number: (PN:23102480)
Product is not complete only comes with software and case,pm me for details.If you want to save money this is a good deal.

Payment: Google Check-out,Money Order and Pick-up if you are from the local area.

Shipping info: 6.00Usd Priority mail 2-3 day delivery within the US.International buyer please contact for shipping price.

All sale items are real and comes complete and can register product with adobe.

Thanks
;)

Yes it is real comes complete with real serial key,Lynda.com bonus dvd training video and manuals(Getting Started)complete package in box.

I also have 1 Total Training Photoshop CS3 Extended dvd video complete as well.if interested let me know pm me.

updated: SOLD 1pc Photoshop Extended CS3 for sale price:230USD Part Number: 29400084
updated:SOLD 1pc Photoshop CS3 Standard for sale price:180.00USD Part Number:23102480

SOLD Total Training Photoshop CS3 Extended dvd video price:80.00 USD

Payment: Google Check-out,Money Order and Pick-up if you are from the local area.

Shipping info: 6.00Usd Priority mail 2-3 day delivery within the US.International buyer please contact for shipping price.

All sale items are real and comes complete and can register product with adobe.

Thanks;)

I'm interested... Price?

Btw... I have a MAC

I do not have photoshop cs3 for mac at the moment only windows. For the total training photoshop cs3 extended it operates on both mac and windows, if i come across the mac version i will let you know.;)

Photoshop CS3 still for sale?

I am a assistant manager at a office supply store, a rep from the company came by and removed the remainder of some of our CS3 products and we had a few extras in the back,I believe CS4 is around the corner whenever a rep from a company comes and remove their product from our store it is usually to prepare us for newer product, this is the parts number: Adobe Photoshop CS3 (PN:23102480)

The Total Training is complete like new but was open.I originally order photoshop cs3 standard training dvd not the extended version so the company sent me the wrong order.Total training would not return the software because the stinker tape was broken on the case it is consider open under their return policy so i am stuck with it.That is way i am selling both software for such a low price i have no need for them both.

;)

am emailing you re Photoshop CS3.
Chris.

Great doing business with you: all worked exactly as you stated, and arrived in 6 working days from US to Canada.

Cheers, Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back