Adobe Photoshop CS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have some Adobe Photoshop CS3 available for sale. I have good feedback. Fast shipping. It's a great deal, don't miss out! :mrgreen:

I am also interested, but are the $80 CS3s an upgrade version? Also did you have to buy them from your store?

Great doing business with you: all worked exactly as you stated, and arrived in 6 working days from US to Canada.

Cheers, Chris.

Look, a solid reference from a long-term member (3 posts?). And the seller has lots of posts, too. Can't be any risk in buying here.

JD

I'm only telling of my experience in dealing with Photofreak: I don't know him and have only had the one deal with him: take it for what it's worth. Because he dealt with me in a fair and courteous manner I felt I should post a positive comment reflecting that experience.

As for making only 3 posts , I've been a long-time lurker on this board: not everyone feels the need to constantly make their opinions known to everyone.

Nor do I impugn anyone's honesty unless I'm absolutely certain that what I say is true.

Regards, Chris.

JD in SoCal could have put up a nicely worded and polite warning if he wanted to get that message out: instead I got a nastily sarcastic jibe that implies I'm part of a scam. For someone new to these boards, (and to digital photography) I resent having to defend myself for simply trying to be a polite forum member. I also resent having my name smeared for no reason other than you feel you can do so.

Caveat Emptor of course, without question, but don't slander me when you don't even know me.

Chris (sparrow)
(Rebel XT with kit lens: 70-200 f4 non-IS L- my pride and joy- but I suppose you want proof that I actually own these....?)

And I don't buy when all signs point to scam.

Trust but verify.

Sparrow don't reply to this "FOOL" reg you are a fool and a coward to call me and another member a scammer if you personal feel this way keep your opinion to yourself looser.:p

I just wanted to leave positive feedback for photofreak39 : I bought one his photoshop CS3s, and was a good transaction he also had fast shipping.

Thanks again:thumbup:

Sparrow don't reply to this "FOOL" reg you are a fool and a coward to call me and another member a scammer if you personal feel this way keep your opinion to yourself looser.:p

For one you need to be more careful with who you call a fool, because I certainly am not one.

For two, I didn't call anyone a scammer, but all the signs DO point to scam. I am simply holding out until something more verifiable comes along.

For three, I'll post any opinion I want if it's relevant to the topic at hand. And putting a smiley after CHILDISH name-calling doesn't make it any less childish.

I don't think I'd wanna buy from anyone who calls someone who is merely SKEPTICAL a "loser" anyway. I'd much rather take my money elsewhere.

The fact is:

You DO look like a scammer! You only have (as of my post) 14 posts, you just joined recently, and you came on here posting very EXPENSIVE software for only $80 and in broken English.

And for you to be offended when someone is SKEPTICAL of all that makes YOU the "loser".

photofreak you have an email

The point being, since you so obviously don't get it, is that you and SoCal smeared two newcomers names on this board with no proof other than your 'suspicions'. Any posts Photofreak or I make from now on may well be viewed, from an OP's point of view, as 'oh crap that's the scammer, I bet they're trying to set me up for something....'. thus invalidating any posts we might make. Thanks a lot!

Your thoughtlessness in this regard is amazing. I suppose you have never ever in your life been wrong in your 'assessments' of situations? I have, but I have never voiced them without some kind of proof. As the saying goes, 'tis better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and prove it.'

I agree with Photofreak: you are a fool who does not care about the damage you do to others.

Cheers, Photofreak: you're right, this isn't worth any more time.

Regards, Chris.

I advised a friend who was interested in getting a copy of photoshop about this opportunity. I can report he received his copy and is quite satisfied. So much for the scam conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back