Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

AWWW beautiful! Was it hard keeping them in the basket ?

I love the first one and last one!! I feel like they need something yet though, but i do love that the photos look so soft it fits well!

I'm not sure I can stand the cuteness hehe.

Nice pics

Beautiful shots. Only thing is, I find the over all yellow tint somehow distracts my eye from the kittens, as if they just blend into the soft amberness of the entire photo. (I know, amberness is not a real word, but it works...;)

It may be your white balance, or perhaps you wanted to create that "mood". I did a quick edit (as your tag says they're allowed) and found that by toning down the yellow saturation, things seemed to "separate" a little as the distinct colours came out.

I would post my edit, but as far as I can tell you need to be a paying member or need an image hosting account somewhere, and I am poor...I spent my last two cents in this thread *grin*.

Love the images though :)

I love the last photo, sooo adorable! :thumbup:

I also love the tint in all the photos, how did you do that?

can't argue against kittens!!

Their evil inside, Don't be fooled by their little faces, They'll eat you in your sleep, and scratch your eyeballs out of your skull, all whilst puring.

Your title is certainly accurate. Huge 'awwwwww' factor with these. The first and last are my faves too. Are these kittens that you'll be able to take more pictures of? Getting a shot showing the eyes on both of them would be great. And I know that's easier said than done with squirming kittens.

Cute!

Great composition, must have been a long day shooting those! I'd like to see the last shot with some retouching on those dark corners maybe... Seems to work anway though.

I kind of like the yellowish tint, it gives the grass a nice contrast.

Most reactions

Back