templatephotoshop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.templatephotoshop.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Zelle%2B2009%2Bage4.jpg

Seems like we're doing lots of albums lately. This is a sample spread from a child's session.

that's just beatiful, and she's so adorable- good job i know they'll look at these pictures in 15-20 years with a smile!

Happy lil girl!

Great album layout.

These are great! Only nit pick is I do not like the pose in the shot of the girl all they way on the right..she looks like she needs to go potty, I would've cropped more to the the head, almost right to her right elbow (its a great shot, just don't like the way the right hand grabs)

These are great! Only nit pick is I do not like the pose in the shot of the girl all they way on the right..she looks like she needs to go potty, I would've cropped more to the the head, almost right to her right elbow (its a great shot, just don't like the way the right hand grabs)

Actually strike that last post....I'd lose it all together, if you crop to more of the head it looks like she's in some sort of agonizing pain...even though we all know its a cheer of joy.

Actually strike that last post....I'd lose it all together, if you crop to more of the head it looks like she's in some sort of agonizing pain...even though we all know its a cheer of joy.

I hear ya. thanks for the feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back