Adorama, Anybody use em'

dtlasky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Planning on buying some products from adorama's online store. Just wondering if anyone has used them before and how the experience was.

I use them for all my lens purchases, my flashes and... well... darned near everything. Highly recommended.

I've used them twice, and had about as bad an online experience you can imagine. I will never do business with them again.

Try B&H.

1 more recommendation... never had an issue.

I use them and B&H for about all my online new stuff. I recently had a minor issue, but they resolved it as quickly as any could. Calumet is another good place to shop. I stick to just these three and never have had a serious issue.

I've used them and B&H for many a year - for personal gear and for professional gear. Never had a problem.

I've used them. They have a good reputation but they sure ship slow. I've used B&H for about 10 years and the few times I've used Adorama it took days longer before they even shipped the stuff I bought. I only buy from them now if they are the only ones that have it or it's a really good price. Rarely though do they have a different price than B&H or anything that B&H doesn't have.

Mike

2 experience w/ them. First was less than impressive and unprofessional. Second was better. Both times it was only b/c they had what I was looking for and B/H was out of stock on what I needed. Both times it took them about 3 days before it was even shipped. So they are a last resort for me only if B/H doesn't have what I am looking for. I've never seen them cheaper than B/H in what I needed, usually a little higher and sometimes same price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back