Adorama?

i've only used adorama but i have used them alot. seems like the vast majority of their items have a free shipping option. although i have never used that, i have found their shipping rates to be very reasonable and due to my close proximity to ny i have always received my merchandise in two days or less regardless of the shipping method. when i ordered my xti at 4pm on a weds i got it at 11am the very next day, so they definitely get my vote for good service.

as far as prices go, they also seem to be just a bit less expensive than b&h. the sigma 30mm lens i am looking at buying this week is $30 less at adorama. and by the way jerry, i found your posts on that lens very useful in making my decision. thanks!

I consider Adorama and B&H to be equal and equivalent and try to split my business between them.

There are times when one has the advantage over the other. Right now, there is a $50 difference in the price of a lens for me due to no shipping charges. Other times, I was shipped an item and paid near the cost of the item in shipping charges because I was not paying attention.

Use a known good vendor... but use the one that gives you best value for your hard earned buck.

what sucks is the high postage rates for where I live..

you know what would be great (sorry if it already exists) a list with reputable sites from different countries (US, UK etc.) that way people could pick and choose...

oh well

I've personally been to the actual adorama store. Great place, great employees, great service.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back