Adorama

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I placed an order online Sunday for a few items, but didn't get a confirmation email. A bit confused, I waited until Monday when they were open and called to find out if the order had been placed or not. They couldn't find it, told me to ask my bank if an order was pending. It wasn't, so somewhere the order got messed up.

I called back, explained what happened, and placed my order over the phone, and received all items the very next day (today!).

The only problem is that they are in New York, so I have to pay tax as well as S&H but their customer service makes it worthwhile for me.

I would recommend them :thumbup:

I placed an order online Sunday for a few items, but didn't get a confirmation email. A bit confused, I waited until Monday when they were open and called to find out if the order had been placed or not. They couldn't find it, told me to ask my bank if an order was pending. It wasn't, so somewhere the order got messed up.

I called back, explained what happened, and placed my order over the phone, and received all items the very next day (today!).

The only problem is that they are in New York, so I have to pay tax as well as S&H but their customer service makes it worthwhile for me.

I would recommend them :thumbup:

Thank you so much for the feedback, which is very gratefully received.

However, if you ever have a query or concern regarding an order from Adorama Camera - or AdoramaPix - in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

They do great prints for less than you can imagine. Quality and good prices=Adorama.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back