Adoramapix?

KelSS90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have experience with canvas prints from here? They are REALLY cheap compared to other places (such as mpix and canvas on demand) and I've seen adoramapix recommended here before, but $25 for and 8x10 canvas just seems incredibly low to me (mpix is $55).

Would love any opinions or info on where you get your canvas prints from! Thanks!!

Haven't done canvas prints from them, but I've gotten normal paper prints, my boyfriend got a metal print from them, and we've done a couple of photo books. They've all been excellent so I would see no reason to expect otherwise for their canvas prints.

I figured they would be fine and I've heard good things, bonus that they're so cheap :) Thanks for taking the time to reply!

If you do order some from them, I'd be curious to know how they come out/what you think of them. I've never gotten canvas prints but I've been thinking of doing a few, just for some variety on my walls!

I think I'm going to so I will certainly come back and let you know how they turned out.

I had a huge canvas print made by AdoramaPix and I was quite pleased with it. Colors were really nice, good quality. It was for a customer and she was extremely happy with it. Even the people at AdoramaPix left me comment saying how they liked the picture!

I get most of my prints from them and I've been nothing but happy. Since they are located in NYC, it only takes a day or two to get them to me in Vermont.

I had a huge canvas print made by AdoramaPix and I was quite pleased with it. Colors were really nice, good quality. It was for a customer and she was extremely happy with it. Even the people at AdoramaPix left me comment saying how they liked the picture!

I get most of my prints from them and I've been nothing but happy. Since they are located in NYC, it only takes a day or two to get them to me in Vermont.

one of the lucky ones!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back