Adriana

gdogg16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C it up. I'm already aware of her left foot on the edge of the frame, it's what I hate the most of the photo. Photo was shot with an AB B800 bounced in a partially closed 60" umbrella with a snooted SB80DX back lighting her hair.

Kinda too dark, and I dislike the fact that her knee/foot is the closest part of her body to the camera ... her face is so lost, and without the halo around the head there would be nothing to attract attention to it.

Last edited:
Kinda too dark, and I dislike the fact that her knee/foot is the closest part of her body to the camera ... her face is so lost, and without the halo around the head there would be nothing to attract attention to it.
Interesting.

Well... I'd say you placed the main light properly, but you need a fill light. And yes... the photograph as presented here is very underexposed.

The clothing selection and setting is OK, using all deep tones of color. The posing, however is week, with her entire lower portion of her body out in front of her torso and head.

A slightly longer focal length would have helped this one too.

I wouldn't worry too much about her right toe coming to the edge of the frame. Interrupting the circles formed by the front of the chair arms is more troubling.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

Thanks Pete, noted on all fronts. I'll have another look at it when I get home and do a re-edit, my monitor here is very dark. The space in the room was very tight, so I was restricted to using a 28 2.8 since I didn't have the 24-70 2.8 with me. The tight crop on the chair is annoying and the toe just really bothers me personally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back