pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
chess14sf.jpg

chess30on.jpg

chess26ez.jpg

Cool photos, especially number 3, because you can follow the movement. Not sure how you make this. Iluminating from below?

Laser chess? These pics are cool man.

Never seen that before.

Is that where the parts all light up and you pess like king move to b3 and he moves ??? It has been some time for me but I think I recall it.. I really dig number 2.

unique idea, with great resaults. Number three is my fav too, since everyone else is guessing - did you shine a laser pen at the glass? good job :thumbup:

Archangel said:
...did you shine a laser pen at the glass?

I was thinking of this as a possibility of how these were achieved, too.
I like the idea. Wish I had glass chess figures like this, they look ideal for all sorts of lighting experiments in photography.

I particularly like the colour one and the last.

AWesome shots. Very well done!!!!!

Thanks everyone, Im just getting over a bad 36 hour flu that has been going around or I would have responded sooner. It was indeed a little laser pointer and a glass chess set. In the first and last shot the only source of light is the laser pointer, but I also used a couple of black lights to get that nice blue in the second shot.

I have a couple interesting ideas to try with this yet, once Im feeling 100% again I will try them out.

Awww. Get well really soon!!!! (Just for now I won't send you a cuddly hug ... but I'll catch up on that later, ok, when I can no longer catch your bug, k?)

Most reactions

Back