Adventures with an EX-Spider Photographer

leighthal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3801007497_b875d00fa1.jpg

I was out on the patio taking pictures of this cute, harmless spider named Sally SATAN. Someone alert NASA that spiders have mastered light speed technology. You might want to alert them that they are suspected of teleportation as well.

I had the lens resting on the banister for control and in one GIANT leap for spiderkind she ran up over the camera and up my nose. The light-speed disturbance left me a bit disoriented so in a fit of hand slapping/major freak-out I knocked my glasses off and they fell over the banister. NOW I am blind and there is still a spider unaccounted for. Let the girly screams begin!!!!!!

Breathe Leigh.....

After the dance of horror (tell me you haven't done the same?!) I locate SATAN contemplating if my knee is a great place to burrow in to lay eggs. Repeat dance of horror..... throw in a few extra heebie-jeebie shudders.

She is now resting peacefully in the front garden plotting her next mission I'm sure. That is if she survived the Romulan death grip as I flicked her off my leg.

So ends my spider photography for the time being. I'm not ready to sign any peace treatys just yet. :playball:

:lmao::lol::lmao: Love the photo edit, but mostly the commentary -especially since i just chased a large black spider across my desk, up the wall and into a curio cabinet before I got him....he's resting peacefully too, but in a different way.;)

LOL, I hate spiders too.

That one is huge...

We have a lot of Black Widows at work, I don't know why - but there are tons of them in the hangar.

At other jobs, we've had problems with spiders coming in on the planes... Once, we had some Australian funnel-web spiders fly in. Someone saw a bunch of them on a plane (killed one to ID it). For about a month everyone was scared to work on that plane.

LOL, I hate spiders too.

That one is huge...

She wasn't that big..... just felt huge as she tried to make up her mind to scoot up my nostril or hike it overland to my eyelashes. Mercifully she choose the later or I probably would have flung myself off the banister instead of just my glasses.

Most reactions

Back