advice anyone?

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was pretty fed up with my camera but now im liking it more and more and am learning how to control it. I am starting to want a new lens to use more than my kit lens, right now my options are an OM olympus 50 mm 2.8 and 4/3 adapter for like $100 total( but then i lose AF and Auto aperture etc) another option is a 25 mm pancake lens for $200, and 50 mm 2.8 digital for $400.....(too much money)
what should i do?

a crazy idea would be to sell my whole kit and convert to canon or nikon since the same lens that is 400 for me would cost like 120....

a 50mm 2.8 costs 400 for you? damn that better be some mighty fine glass. i got my 50mm 1.8 for 100.

I dont know really anything about Olympus and what their slrs do, so that decision is up to you my friend but that may be a good idea to trade in haha

Of course you should switch to Nikon ;)!

In any case you most likely will get what you pay for... If you spend $100 on a lens (unless it's a prime that was well taken care of) you will get tired of it pretty quickly.

Good glass has its price not matter what body you are shooting with!

Nikon (or Canon) will provide the widest range of lenses for any shooting scenarios. It will make your life a lot easier (but again, it will come at a price...).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back