advice for photo album cover needed.

wow! that looks great. if you dont mind me asking, what did you do to it to get the colors to stand out like that? if i can get the original to look like that, then thats the one i will use for the album. thanks for taking the time to do that, and thanks in advance if you can help me get the original to look like that too. i have Photoshop 7, CS and CS2 and just about every version of PaintShop Pro so im sure if i knew what you did, i could do the same thing to the original. thanks again!

Pretty simple man, just turn up the saturation (image>adjustments>hue/saturation... or something like that) , make sure you dont do it too much or you will cause the colors to look blown out. any questions just let me know!

-Joe

thanks again. after looking at the edit you did, i looked for the original on my external hard drives, but i still havent found it. i have 6 external drives and over 800GB worth of stuff, so it may take me a day or 2 to find it. anyway, i put the resized version i had in my photobucket album (the one i posted here) and messed around with the saturation levels in Paintshop Pro9 and got it to look like your edit, and then i came here and seen how you did it so im glad i tried first and then found out i did it right. :lol:
now i am just stuck looking for the original so i can fix up that one so i can have it printed. once i do and i make the album, i will take a pic of it and post it here. any ideas on what kind of frame would look good with it? :lol:
im just kidding. i appreciate your (and everyone elses) help/opinions. you dont have to, but if you have an idea what frame might look good for it, let me know. i have a few i made in mind, but im always open for new suggestions. thanks again!

now that i think about it, i seem to remember someone (ThatCameraThingy and Alexandra) telling me this place was addictive, and now i see they were right. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back