Advice in editing this photo for selling online!

Welcome to the forum
Sorry, but I question motives of a first time poster that states they've sold other photos online but can't understand an obviously poorly taken photo and wants help editing it to sell.

Welcome to the forum
Sorry, but I question motives of a first time poster that states they've sold other photos online but can't understand an obviously poorly taken photo and wants help editing it to sell.

Hey! Yea! Now that you mention it. Even my wife who does not take pictures noticed the sick leaves and the tire and this guy sells pictures.

I did a little something
P1010934.jpg

Full of noise, obvious CA , cluttered background, bike tire, etc. Same as everyone else has said.

Redtipman,,,,wow, very nice edit indeed. Smooth as silk.

Where are my manners, i haven't even introduced myself, i am Sorin from Romania, begineer photographer and photo editor. Thank all of your for your feedback. I will remove the background and then add water reflection and resubmit my final image.
Sorry for not responding earlier but i was out in a trip at my grandparents. I didn't expect so many answers. Thank you.

I guess i thought that this image has potential, and i hope that i can prove that to all of you guys. I'll ask my brother to give me a helping hand :).

Last edited:
My brother din a sample last night and i thing it looks great. What do you think? I am submiting today for review :), hope this time is ok :). Thank's you guys for any of your comments.
rose

Unfortunately he said that i must read more about photoshop then he will review some of his techniques :(. He is working on another sample. This one got accepted and i just made my first 2 sales :headbang:

Most reactions

Back