Advice needed

yeah i pm'd lafoto about them . . .they've been doing this on several different threads.

isn't it strange how bad they are at it? you would think if they wanted to fluster people or whatever and irritate, that they would at least do a better job of it. and try to hide the fact that they are the same person, or working together at this.

Thanks for the help. This was my first attempt at a wildlife shoot and I will definately use the advice.

Before:
487249398_5d341fb94a.jpg

After:
moosy1.jpg

I think a lot of the apparent lack of contrast stems from the tail blending in with the white strip in the background.
I do like the edit that jayjay did, somehow makes the missing legs not so much of an issue.

This photo as is shown originally is lacking in some technical detail that can quite easily be added in post processing, and the missing legs are the least of things that are not there that bother me.
Compositionally it does require a quite close crop, and more contrast is desirable, much so, to make the expression and "attitude" of this deer (?) show more, but ... all that has been said before, and motcom brought about the best (in my eyes) edit: with that crop and pp treatment his being alert, having his nose in the air, scanning the place around his herd becomes most obvious, he has room within the frame to look into ... now you can see that there can be more potential in a photo than meets the eye at first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back