Advice on photographing schoolkids - as a teacher

I think It'd be great if you give the kids the camera. Roster it so each student gets control of the camera for a whole day. you're going to get some really interesting stuff from that. and without the teacher around they might be themselves AND at the same time you see if you have any natural photographers in the class.
-J

Hmm, here's me thinking the internet is really anonymous. It's a small world.

Last edited:
Do you work at St. A, yes?

Hmm, here's me thinking the internet is really anonymous. It's a small world.
Internet? Anonymous...
Nah
Nothing online is anonymous, plus your famous on google xP (search your name, your the first link... well an Article you wrote.)
Some people can actually pinpoint your home address via the internet, even find background information on you (if it has been made.)
Not that I have btw... I have not even tried lol. (but it isn't that easy to do it either.)

Last edited:
Internet? Anonymous...
Nah
Nothing online is anonymous, plus your famous on google xP (search your name, your the first link... well an Article you wrote.)
Yes, but how did you get my full name?
(I'm not annoyed, just curious. I was going to post some pics for C&C, but I don't think it's fair if the kids can be identified. You know how paranoid people can be.)

I don't advise putting images of the kids (lol, that sounds weird... they are probably about the same age as me...) up without their conscent tbh
could get you into hassle as some parents do object to it...

But you can always black out their eyes

Last edited:
I went on your flickr lol
I cant remember what i clicked and it showed your full name

Yes, I realised it was accessible through Flickr, and I changed my settings - not being paranoid, but as you say, I can be googled.
I don't think I can post any of my school pics - I'd probably be breaking some code of conduct. Shame. I'll need to keep taking rotten photos. :D

Most reactions

Back