Photos OK to edit
All taken at Cape Town International Airport

saa1.jpg

kulula.jpg

cessna.jpg

1time.jpg

comair.jpg

ba146.jpg

nice shots! especially the first one with the mountains in the background. You should upload them on airliners.net if you have heard of it before :)

btw do you know what is the British Airways Boeing 737 doing in South Africa since its only used for intra Europe flights and doesnt have range to fly that far without fuel stops

Thx Hobbes, have heard of airliners.net before but they used to reject all my photos, so I stopped trying for now :p

Its a local South African airline called comair operating as BA within South Africa.

ah i see. Those picky bastards :D jk well to me these shots look professional especially the first one so it's strange that they rejected your photos.
and thanks for the info about the aircraft in BA's livery

Any other comments? This will be my one and only bump :p

Dont u at least like the liveries, I think the Kulula Zipper is nice and what about the flying car?

Hey there! :) I have to say, I've never seen planes this colourful (bright green?! The zipper effect on that one is neat, though). The car one is really trippy to look at, like the car is driving straight off the plane! It's also good compositionally. I've never photographed planes before, but it looks like you did a great job!

I really like theese.

And a side note for aviation enthusiasts!
THis one was in the local paper (Seattle Times lulz) I get acces to it this summer :D
So ill take a version...But Alaska Airlines paints its planes sometimes!!!!
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2005/10/04/2002540199.jpg

And then for thoose of you that are interested, i very nice article about the plane! And the politics surrounding it. :D since it was paid for with 500k of EVERYONES(in America) TAXES \o/.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002540401_danny05.html

and since the article is dated oct 05 i have to assume its no april fools joke neither :)

I like the paint scheme and the "salmon thirty salmon" quote :)

Just glad it wasnt my tax money but then again, my tax money doesnt go to any worthy cause anyways!

Most reactions

Back