Affix Postage Here

CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like c&c, besides the DOF! I was using the reverse lens method with a point and shoot.. so I didn't have much control over it.. I just kept trying until I was satisfied with where it was.
file.php

i don't know what i'm looking at because of the DOF...if it were more in focus i think the detail in the picture would have made it more interesting but the fact i can't see much detail makes me move my mouse to the top right and.....click..

the font of the E makes me think its money? but the design says otherwise...

Postage... Stamps...
Didn't you read the title? o_O
These comments are hardly constructive..

I think the idea is great, but when my eyes have trouble telling what it is, its tough to give constructive critism. I like the colors, the extreme macro with the detail of the stamps and the composition.. can you adjust the DOF and re-shoot?

Well.. As far as I know, I cannot. I'm using a wide angle lens, reversed, and a Sony Cybershot at full zoom.

If you have any tips on that, then I'd give it a go tonight.

I'm not sure of the exact combo but try messing with the aperture of the cybershot and reverse mounted lens if it is possible. Too small may create vignetting but you may find a sweet spot

So I switched my cybershot into manual mode, and tried a couple more. This is what I came up with:
DSC07577.jpg

DSC07571.jpg

*EDIT*
lol!! These almost line up perfectly.. I wouldn't have noticed that if I hadn't posted them... I'm going to switch the order, though, so it's less distracting.

I like both of these MUCH better than the first one. I especially like the second one of the second set.

Thanks! I like those ones better, as well..
I think that my camera just makes it much, much harder to use the reverse lens method.. (considering that it's a point-and-shoot)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back