Africa Mission trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a5i736

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are the most resent shots from africa. They are completely unedited (except for one crop) and strait from camera, as i am still in africa right now. So yes I know they are not finished and have some mistakes. Let me know what you think.
Sry for the poor resolution, our internet keeps going out and I was forced to compress the images.

I DIDN"T MEAN TO POST THI SHERE I MEANT TO POST IT IN THE GENERAL gallery sry but my internet will go downs soon and i,v given people back home to a link on this page, Im sry for posting it here

Sry for so many photos, but im also having people back home look at this link too. lol but here are the most resent, again low res.

africa2trip069.jpg

africa2trip068.jpg

africa2trip067.jpg

africa2trip066.jpg

africa2trip065.jpg

africa2trip064.jpg

africa2trip063.jpg

africa2trip062.jpg

africa2trip061.jpg

africa2trip060.jpg

africa2trip059.jpg

africa2trip058.jpg

africa2trip057.jpg

africa2trip056.jpg

africa2trip055.jpg

africa2trip054.jpg

africa2trip053.jpg

africa2trip052.jpg

africa2trip051.jpg

africa2trip050.jpg

africa2trip049.jpg

africa2trip048.jpg

africa2trip047.jpg

africa2trip046.jpg

africa2trip045.jpg

africa2trip044.jpg

africa2trip043.jpg

africa2trip042.jpg

africa2trip070.jpg

africa2trip071.jpg

africa2trip082.jpg

africa2trip081.jpg

africa2trip080.jpg

africa2trip079.jpg

africa2trip078.jpg

africa2trip077.jpg

africa2trip076.jpg

africa2trip075.jpg

africa2trip074.jpg

africa2trip073.jpg

africa2trip072.jpg

HDR041_0_tonemapped.jpg

africa033done.jpg

africa038done.jpg

africa037.jpg

africa036done.jpg

africa034.jpg

africa035.jpg

africa032.jpg

africa029done.jpg

africa028.jpg

africa027done.jpg

africa026done.jpg

africa024.jpg

africa023.jpg

africa022.jpg

africa021.jpg

africa020.jpg

The first few are of very poor resolution. Is there any particular reason for that?

The first few are of very poor resolution. Is there any particular reason for that?
Yea im in africa with a very very slow connection and when i was loading images internet would go out and so would the power, literally we are in like a hole. So i reduced the size so it would finish the upload b4 either a) power went out b) internet went out so thats why

Easy enough for me to move this thread for you.
Voilà - it is in the General Gallery already :D.

What an experience.
Hey!
Whereabouts in Africa are you?

Easy enough for me to move this thread for you.
Voilà - it is in the General Gallery already :D.

What an experience.
Hey!
Whereabouts in Africa are you?

Im in Kisumu Kenya, and I was in Nairobi for a day

The resolution of the photos doesn't bother me personally at all. They are some of the best shots I've ever seen recently.
Very powerful, full of emotions. Some of them choked me up a little.

Thanks so much for posting them!

The resolution of the photos doesn't bother me personally at all. They are some of the best shots I've ever seen recently.
Very powerful, full of emotions. Some of them choked me up a little.

Thanks so much for posting them!

Thank you

The resolution of the photos doesn't bother me personally at all.

I have all the full resolution pics here n my computer right now. I'm going to put more new ones up later.

I might be offended if someone took my picture when I was in my jammies or crying. Maybe they didn't know their faces would be on the internet. The last guy seems happy.

I might be offended if someone took my picture when I was in my jammies or crying. Maybe they didn't know their faces would be on the internet. The last guy seems happy.

You would also be upset if both your parents died of aids and you had nothing to eat, and you slept on the mud ground of your mud hut in the only pair of clothes you have. BTW nobody in any of these photos are crying, and none of them even have the luxury of have PJs thats the only clothes they have. These kids are so happy just to have us here. They beg and beg me to take photos of them. Why don't you tell Steve McCurry what you just said, cuz I'm sure he doesn't have releases for all his subjects, and if you don't know who Steve McCurry your no photographer yourself.

There's a point part way down where you could really use some carriage returns dropping into the sequence. If you can manage it from there, great, but if not, maybe Corrina could oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back