African Male Lion

mrfdesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a shot of a male lion I ook this afternoon :)

dsc00611h.jpg

I love the shot of the Lion, he looks very peaceful. But in my opinion there is too much empty space on the right. I think it takes away from the focus of the picture.

It works, great look in the cat's eye as well. I might have zoomed in a bit and cropped out the body and kept the mane and face in. One thing that is a little odd is the cats... rear end and stuff...

Are the colors natural in this shot?

Anyways, nice shot of a watchful lion! I feel as though you could have brought the right in two inches and the left a quarter inch (based off the smaller image on my screen):)
You just don't want to bring it in too much as you want there to be some empty space where the lion is gazing off into. But I still enjoy it even as it sit right now.

Are the colors natural in this shot?

Anyways, nice shot of a watchful lion! I feel as though you could have brought the right in two inches and the left a quarter inch (based off the smaller image on my screen):)
You just don't want to bring it in too much as you want there to be some empty space where the lion is gazing off into. But I still enjoy it even as it sit right now.

I saturated the image, I agree with the cropping ideas :)
Thanks for your comments

The green and yellow dots by the lion's head are very distracting

Most reactions

New Topics

Back