after a storm,cc

wow.. way to derail a thread, start accusing people of being of being a 'preditor'... i mean holy s**t.

Infraction given, i will keep the thread open though unless the OP wants it closed.
Any further comments just to be kept to the photo please.

Thanks.

Aw, you changed your response!

I was going to agree with you. :lol:

I know....I'm sorry. I have an opinion on the matter but just didn't want to get cauht in this merry go round of a thread. For anyone wanting to know what it said.....i basically said that it was the girl that initiated he flirting and if I were her mother i would be punishing her for making such comment to an older man.

I will honor the commitment to bring this thread back on topic, but before I do, I have to lament one more time. There was, is and never will be any "undertones" to anything that I wrote in this thread. I feel sorry for any person that would misunderstand anything I wrote in this thread. I don't know why I let it get to me, but it seriously demoralized me for a little bit here. Again, if I am wrong, please quote what I said and explain where any "undertones" of inappropriateness were and explain why you think it has an "undertone".

Now, as promised, here are my "two cents" for the OP photo....

As I mentioned (second post in this thread mind you), the focus seems to be off a little towards the front of the subject which, to me, is a little distracting. However, it is a simple and poignant capture. Thank you for sharing this. What kind of plant is it?

And thank you finally to all those that had to stick up for me. If anyone remembers history, you should remember that this kind of misinterpreting used to get people burned for being "witches". Would anyone here want to see someone they don't know get thrown in front of the "public court" to only be viewed as a pedo when there was no justification? If so, again, I feel for you. And yes, all apologies given were accepted. Thank you. My side of this is ended. I hope that people will, as my uncle used to say, "put their brain in gear before driving their mouth".

Last edited:
Love the piece but turn the the exposure down please. Otherwise it works :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back