After NYC...Baltimore Mini Meet 2007

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
After we went to NYC, Corry and I had one more day back in Baltimore before she went home. This is what happened:

Upforum.jpg

CrosswalkUsforum.jpg

Choiceforum.jpg

Arduousforum.jpg

Awesome ClarinetJoe pics! You have a distinctive style, and I like it!

(OMG, a Filene's basement...did Corry hit it and do major damage to the ol' credit card?)

Oooh I like! And you two are just too cute!

Awesome ClarinetJoe pics! You have a distinctive style, and I like it!

(OMG, a Filene's basement...did Corry hit it and do major damage to the ol' credit card?)

This is what I'm sayin! Whenever we go on these meetups, it's not uncommon to hear me say, "Ooh! There's a total Joe shot!"

....and I don't even know what Filene's Basement is. :p We did have dinner at the PF Chang's right below it though. It was opening day, too. :p

I like the photo of the two of you too. See the cars in the background make it a pretty cool shot!

Ok, I've got a HUGE LOAD OF PICTURES! So get ready for it!

...are you ready?

FireExitSM.jpg

MastSM.jpg

Yeah, so I wasn't very productive.

But you are adopting the "Joe-eye" for your motifs and your composition of said motifs, this is very obvious. But then I feel it is GOOD to have a "Joe-eye"! His photos are ever so convincing, always, and now yours are going that self-same path, Corry. Good!!!!!

But you are adopting the "Joe-eye" for your motifs and your composition of said motifs, this is very obvious. But then I feel it is GOOD to have a "Joe-eye"! His photos are ever so convincing, always, and now yours are going that self-same path, Corry. Good!!!!!

Hehe...thanks, Corinna! Joe is pretty....inspiring! :D And if there is any eye that would be a good one to adopt, Joe's is it!

Most reactions

Back