Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After Sunset at Kimmeridge Bay, taken in Dorset's Jurassic Coast during one of my Workshops there last spring. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_02961.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

I love the straight, angular lines of the rocks in the foreground and the flat surfaces work so well to reflect the light. Really lovely.

That reflected light is super.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

A great picture Vieri, beautiful Dorset.

Nice colours, sun in just the right position (camera and OP also), nice reflections and slow shutter to whisper the water effect. Do I know what I am talking about, no, I am a beginner, very new to the hobby, but I like the image and the sunset, colour and reflections I see. To me the image is stunning. :icon_thumright:

A great picture Vieri, beautiful Dorset.

Nice colours, sun in just the right position (camera and OP also), nice reflections and slow shutter to whisper the water effect. Do I know what I am talking about, no, I am a beginner, very new to the hobby, but I like the image and the sunset, colour and reflections I see. To me the image is stunning. :icon_thumright:

Thank you very much PJ for your comment, much appreciated! I am glad you enjoyed it, and no worries about being a beginner or the like - on the contrary, I believe that we should not create our images just for fellow professional photographers, but for everyone to enjoy; too often in forum I see people getting so hung on what they think is technical "correctness", the rule of this and the rule of that, principles they decide are un-moveable but often not very intelligent and definitely not artistic (i.e. once I got someone telling me that they didn't want to have a single pixel 0, 0, 0 RGB in their photo, as a principle!) that they forget what this is all about: create images that tell something, that transmit people emotions, even if they break some so-called "rule" now and then. The purpose (my purpose at least) is liberating our creativity, not creating a manual of photography to make us all creating the same images...

Thanks again, best regards

Vieri

Thank you very much PJ for your comment, much appreciated! I am glad you enjoyed it, and no worries about being a beginner or the like - on the contrary, I believe that we should not create our images just for fellow professional photographers, but for everyone to enjoy...

Vieri

I like your thinking, as a total newby what I like to do is look at images taken by you professional guys, and inbetweeners as well, and look into the images, looking for light, the dark, the contrasts, the reflections, etc. If I can get to 50% of those it will be a good start. I look forward to the drip feeding of your stunning images Vieri. :encouragement:

Thank you very much PJ for your comment, much appreciated! I am glad you enjoyed it, and no worries about being a beginner or the like - on the contrary, I believe that we should not create our images just for fellow professional photographers, but for everyone to enjoy...

Vieri

I like your thinking, as a total newby what I like to do is look at images taken by you professional guys, and inbetweeners as well, and look into the images, looking for light, the dark, the contrasts, the reflections, etc. If I can get to 50% of those it will be a good start. I look forward to the drip feeding of your stunning images Vieri. :encouragement:

I like your thinking as well, and I am honoured that you consider my photograph to be of inspiration for you :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back