er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
toputonweb.jpg

For me, there’s just not enough contrast for a BW. You need dark to make the light stand out and visa versa. - TF

I'd like to see that in color. The B&W isn't doing it for me, especially with the lack of tonal range (ie, too much dark stuff), though the shot itself seems nice and clear. And while the subject may not be very exciting, it might be really pretty as part of a set of three.

i agree, you need to play w/ the levels a bit, as its dull and lifeless...get some contrast in there, and it might turn out to be a wonderful shot.

Also looks like you've run it through one of the cartoony-like filters, which I don't think has done it any good.

I'm new to all the photography lingo so I'm sure this question will be dumb.....but what is C&C?

C and C is - Comment and Criticisum

Hope I spelt it ok !

i agree that it is a really cool shot. i would also like to see it in color! i don't love the black and white... too little contrast.

so what do you think beth and anyone else

I would also like to see this is color....i don't think black and white is doing this photo any justice. I think colour is exactly what it needs.

I know I get caught in Photoshop applying too many filters; this seems similar.

Most reactions

Back