After the rain

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few from this morning with the Helios 58/2 all handheld.

1. f2.8

P1030115sm.jpg

2. f2

P1030116sm.jpg

3. f2

P1030118sm.jpg

4. f2

P1030121sm.jpg

I like the 3rd one. It looks very modern. I can see that in b&w also and framed.

I like the 2nd one a lot!

my fav is no1,beautiful.

Beautiful, I like them all. Are you sure "Beginners" Forum is where you should be? From what I have seen of your work you're underestimating your ability.

Ron,
I like the first three. I think the focus is excellent and just the right boken. The fourth seems over sharpened, just something noisy about it to me on the stem and the background still too busy even with it blurred. I think a closer in shot might be better.
Just my thoughts.

Beautiful, I like them all. Are you sure "Beginners" Forum is where you should be? From what I have seen of your work you're underestimating your ability.

Thanks for the compliment.

50 years ago I had a Minolta SLR & hoped to make photography my life's work. That did not happen, as life got in the way. I got back into photography now that I am retired two years ago & now it is all new digital.

So you see, I am new to this as it is today. I did bring with me an understanding of the basics but I find the computer end of this process rather daunting. When I joined this forum I found the jargon most confusing & I still wonder what folks are talking about when speaking of adjusting curves, HDR & stacking. Heck, when I was in my late teens an insurance company bought up a block of beautiful Victorian homes to build a building to house their new computer.

BTW, this old fart uses manual lenses 90% of the time.

Ron,
I like the first three. I think the focus is excellent and just the right boken. The fourth seems over sharpened, just something noisy about it to me on the stem and the background still too busy even with it blurred. I think a closer in shot might be better.
Just my thoughts.

That shot did not work out as I hoped & I really should have trashed it.

Love the first two. Pleasing!
I can relate to the new but not new to photography. I did the same thing and its an all new game with digital insted of film lol.

I really like 3 and 4. 4 has a nice almost abstract painting quality to it.

I agree with 4 being abstract. Its pleasing to me as well but I love 3. You take amazing photos Ron. For an old fart. :lmao: Just kidding. I love to look at your posts and im always impressed with your photos.

Most reactions

Back