After the rain....

Slovensky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We finally got a bit of rain in South-East England today! After the rain I took my little Sony Cybershot outside and tried some close-up shots of some plants in my garden - this is as close as I can get to things before the camera gives up trying to focus :er:

Aftertheraincopy.jpg

Bursting.jpg

Sunflower1copy.jpg

Echinacea.jpg

CrocosmiaLucifercopy.jpg

great shots, # 2 is defintale my favorite the black background makes it, was that natural or photoshop?

spike5003 said:
great shots, # 2 is defintale my favorite the black background makes it, was that natural or photoshop?

Hi Spike

The background is natural - the original is at the bottom - it's actually a dark green wooden garage door and this was shot without the flash.
I then cropped it, took the bit of green leaf out of the left corner, removed the blemishes from the flower with the spot healing brush and then tweaked the saturation and contrast.

Thanks for your kind comments too :D

Flowers032.jpg

john3eblover said:
its amazing what some people can do with simple cameras :)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'm trying to experiment as best I can with the camera I've got whilst I'm saving up for an SLR.

But OH BOY! is it frustrating seeing all your beautiful work and not being able to get all the shots I'm after :crazy:

Sarah :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back