After the Rain

Scooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Busch Gardens in Fla this summer and guess what- it rained- a torential downpour. AHhhh but after the rain......Some things actually look better. c/c welcome.

DSC_0047.jpg

But I do - I see a wonderful hibiscus flower (for "over night" - my night, that is - scooter edited the pic into his/her (?) post, good :D) with lovely rain droplets which sure add to the picture. Only nitpick is the smack-in-the-centre position of hte flower. Although, the more I think about it ... this kind of symmetrical look works here... :scratch: or not? :scratch: Or yes? Yes.

LaFoto said:
But I do - I see a wonderful hibiscus flower (for "over night" - my night, that is - scooter edited the pic into his/her (?) post, good :D) with lovely rain droplets which sure add to the picture. Only nitpick is the smack-in-the-centre position of hte flower. Although, the more I think about it ... this kind of symmetrical look works here... :scratch: or not? :scratch: Or yes? Yes.

Thank you for checking out the photos. You are right about it being in the center. For some reason, I tend to center most things even though I know it is distracting. It is a bad habit that it hard to break.

I like it despite the centering. Like LaFoto said, the symmetry works. Love the rich, vivid colours too. Very nice.

Most reactions

Back